Production Operations Manager
Location 271028 16 St W, De Winton, AB
Salary $45.17 to $46.50 / Hour (To be negotiated)
Terms of employment Permanent/Full time; 35 to 40 hours per week.
Start date As soon as possible.
Employment conditions May be assigned at daytime, evening or weekend schedules.
Education College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year OR equivalent experience.
Experience 5 years or more.
Ability to Supervise More than 20 people.
Security and Safety Criminal record check.
Transportation/Travel Information Must have own vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Fast-paced environment; work under pressure; tight deadlines; attention to detail; large workload; overtime required.
Work Location Information Rural and urban areas; on-site customer service.
Personal Suitability Reliability, good judgement, organized, excellent oral communication, team player, excellent written communication.
Additional Skills Read blueprints and drawings.
Budgetary Responsibility $100,001 – $500,000
Business Equipment and Computer Applications Word processing software, database software, project management software, inventory control software, electronic mail, spreadsheet.
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques;
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations utilizing project management software;
- Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget;
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment;
- Production systems and methods of work;
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of materials and finished products;
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines;
- Organize and maintain inventory;
- Direct quality control inspections.
Type of Industry Experience Experience in cabinetry, renovations and woodwork production; experience in franchise management in related industry.
How to apply By email at email@example.com
Intended job posting audience Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.